Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gunnar's cute little mug!











Okay, so... I know every parent thinks their kid is the cutest. But come on...Does it get any cuter than this?
And it is a good thing he is so cute! I don't know if he would have survived this long. It's that cute little mug that keeps me from losing control when he's being naughty:)
Like for instance the day we went and got these pics taken. He was being such a stinker. There were a few melt downs from him and myself. My friend Crystal who took the pics was amazing with him though and managed to get some really cute pics! I was shocked! I left her house thinking how embarrassing. My kid is out of control! Ha, ha...like his mom!:)





5 comments:

The Garcia Family said...

Oh my gosh how stinkin cute! Haha she did a way good job at gettin these, I know how active the little turds are!
He looks adorable in his little jacket and hat!
It's worth pulling your hair out over because look at the precious results!

Adam and Rachel said...

I love them even more than the first time I saw them!

Bob and Julie said...

Oh my goodnes...he really is adorable!! I love that cute smile of his. Crystal really did do an amazing job! I absolutely LOVE every one of those. I'm sure your melt down wasn't as bad as you thought it was. :)

Rick and Angie said...

I am so glad you posted these! I LOVE them! He is so cute - even though they can be stinkers when we sneak out a camera...ha ha ha

Rick and Angie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO! Hope all your wildest dreams come true! I love the "golf" one!